Description du poste
Recruiting for a sub-regional leader in certification
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING MANAGER, CSR, CSST
Under the responsibilty of the Head of Human Resources West Africa :
- Ensure the application of the group's recruitment and training policy by adapting it to local realities and internal agreements
- Lead the recruitment, training and professional development department
- Ensure that Group companies in Ivory Coast and West Africa have human resources at the right time at a reasonable cost meeting the expectations of its business, including the recruitment process, performance management, training and professional development of staff.
- Manage the policy relating to the physical and mental health of employees in the workplace within the framework of the CSST.
- Manage the implementation of CSR (societal policy) activities
- Develop and update social reports by Group entity
Profil du poste
Basic education: BAC + 4 Ideally have a Masters in Law, Social Science or a DESS in Human Resources Management desirable
Professional experience required: Have 03 to 05 years of experience in Human Resources functions or in a recruitment firm.
Specific requirements :
- Mastery of social legislation,
- Recruitment / Training / social actions
- GPEC / Performance management
- Knowledge of the corporate culture
- Perfect command of IT tools (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Have an organizational and methodical sense of work, responsibility, initiative and team spirit
- Have excellent communication skills,
- Perfectly bilingual English / French
- Be rigorous, discreet, autonomous, organized and dynamic,
- Respects ethics, confidentiality, independence, impartiality and integrity
Dossiers de candidature
Send your CV to [email protected] mentioning the position "Recruitment and Training Manager, CSR, CSST".
Only the preselected candidates will be contacted !