ENDEAVOUR MINING / AGBAOU GOLD OPERATIONS S.A
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN
Description du poste
This role is responsible for performing routine maintenance, breakdown work, installation, and problem diagnostics.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
1. Inspect, maintain, and repair fixed plant equipment
2. Review assigned work, prepare plan of work with colleagues and make a list of required parts. Inspect and test completed work.
3. Co-ordinate assigned work, provide advice and assistance to maintenance craftsman and Trade Assistants,
4. Improve work methods and procedures to complete assignments in a safe and timely manner.
5. Maintain and repair various components and systems of equipment under control of Process department.
6. Good working knowledge of ALLEN Bradley PLC’s
7. Ensure that all electrical information is accurately recorded in electronic and paper format with its quality and integrity maintained.
8. Attend daily pre-start meetings.
9. Ensure that applicable maintenance information is accurately recorded.
10. Maintain regular and effective communication and feedback with peers and superiors.
11. Conduct day to day electrical and instrumentation related activities including safety-related activities and issues, or as directed by the electrical supervisor
12. Report on electrical activities to the Electrical Supervisor
13. Action preventative and break-down maintenance as required.
14. Inspect and maintain structural components of fixed plant equipment as per the needs associated with fitter / boilermaker / welder
15. Be familiar with and comply with Company and site management safety system and be proactively involved in ensuring the objectives are implemented.
16. Attend mandatory staff toolbox meetings.
17. Comply with all OH&S ‘’Duty of care’’ attitude towards fellow personnel.
18. Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
19. Be familiar with and comply with all company policies and procedures, including, but not limited to; Code of conduct, Fit for work, Discrimination and Harassment.
Profil du poste
1. Trade qualifications as an Electrician.
2. Experience and qualifications suitable to carry out the maintenance requirements of Process Plant Equipment.
3. HV Ticket or the ability to obtain a HV Ticket.
4. Successfully complete a pre-employment medical.
5. Successfully completed a pre-employment theory and practical assessment.
6. 2 years prior experience on a mine site or similar heavy industry working as an E & I technician.
7. To have or successfully obtain a Senior First Aid certificate.
8. Fluent and fully literate in French
3. Behavioral Competencies
1. Teamwork and cooperation
2. Be a team player and advise others of the requirements
3. Takes ownership of a task and sees it through to completion
4. Self-starting, self-motivation
5. Continually strive for self-improvement
6. Actively promote good housekeeping
Dossiers de candidature
All qualified and interested employees should send their CVs to
. The deadline of submission is November 20, 2020 at 10:00 am
Please specify in subject “ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN”.