INTERNATIONAL STUDENT RECRUITMENT MANAGER (CÔTE D’IVOIRE)
Are you a recent graduate from the UK, USA, ENGLISH part of CANADA or any other English speaking countries?
Are you willing to take on a challenge?
If yes, this job advert is for YOU….
Holmes Education Group’s UK pathways division is expanding rapidly, and we are seeking a dynamic, sales-oriented Student Recruitment Manager to continue our growth in Côte D’Ivoire.
As the Student Recruitment Manager (Côte D’Ivoire) you will be primarily working with education agents and high schools to maximise enrolments to our UK pathways division.
This role is well suited to an experienced education counsellor with ambitions to work for an international organisation. You will be office-based in Abidjan, with some domestic travel within Côte D’Ivoire.
- Target Driven: You thrive on working towards and exceeding your quota of student enrolments.
- Service Oriented: You will need to respond quickly and accurately to a range of enquiries
- Education Expertise: You musthave worked in international education, and be familiar with the UK education and visa system.
- Flexible: Evening and some weekend work will be required to deal with colleagues in other countries and to attend student recruitment events.
- Self-Starter: You will be working remotely with colleagues in a different time zones, so it is essential that you can manage your own workload and take the initiative and work independently as required.
- High Level of Spoken and Written English: Ideally you will have lived or studied in an English speaking country.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fast growing, family-owned company.
Holmes Education Group is a family owned and operated education provider, with operations in Australia, the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, and China. Holmes currently has embedded college partnerships with 5 UK universities, most recently adding the University of Chichester to our portfolio, to complement the University of Creative Arts, the University of Bedfordshire, St Mary’s University Twickenham, and the University of Worcester.
CONTACTS POUR ENVOI DE CV ET LETTRE DE MOTIVATION EN ANGLAIS
Date de fin de réception des CV : 20/09/2021