HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES COTE D'IVOIRE SAU
DIGITAL ENERGY PRODUCT MANAGER
Description du poste
Professional knowledge requirements:
'1. Have a good command of English for presentation and communication.
2. Proficiently use the Office software to produce high-quality deliverables.
3. Positive attitude, strong achievement orientation, and strong execution ability;
4. Work conscientiously and conscientiously, and have the ability to resist pressure;
5. Experience in sales, delivery, and R&D of site power product integration projects is preferred.
1. Engineering background in power automation, wireless, network, computer science and information system, electronic and electrical engineering.
2. Familiar with telecom operator network is preferred.
3. English is basic, French is preferred.
4. Good command of English expression and communication.
5. Proficient in using office software to output high-quality deliverables.
1. Have customer guidance and bidding experience before bidding, and be familiar with bidding process
2. National CTO or product manager of energy products company, such as Eltek, veriv, Schneider is preferred
3. Experience in sales, delivery and R & D of site power product integration project is preferred
Profil du poste
Basic knowledge requirements:
'1. Engineering background in power automation, wireless, networking, computer science and information systems, electronic and electrical engineering.
2. Familiarity with telecom carrier networks is preferred.
3. Have general knowledge of network energy solutions: communications power supply (DC power supply, rectifier, and lithium battery) and data center energy. (Modular Data Center, UPS, Cooling, Lithium Batteries, etc.)
4. Have pre-bidding customer guidance and bidding experience, and be familiar with the bidding process.
5. National CTOs or product managers of energy products companies, e.g. eltek, veriv, schneider preferred.
6. English is basic, French is preferred.
Dossiers de candidature
NB: If you meet the characteristics of this position,
Please send your CV preferably in English version to [email protected] and specifying in the subject the job title.