HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES COTE D'IVOIRE SAU
DATA CENTER FACILITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Description du poste
• Responsible for the development of data center product development work, including market insight, solution presentation, sales strategy design, competition strategy design, etc.Responsible for the bidding of data center solutions and business design.
• Support the project team to engage the clients and consultant teams.
• Support customer communication and key projects, collect key project requirements, and promote solution implementation.
• Support the project during the tender as solution engineer or as part of the solutions team.
• Promote and Present Huawei DC solution, as well as Manage client relationship.
• Integrate design requirements as defined by client, mechanical & electrical engineers (internal and external) as well as product specialists to compile requirements for bid High Level Designs (HLD), often from the start
1. Fundamental understanding of M&E systems / building services requirements, including generators, fuel storage, UPS system, HVAC system, Medium and Low Voltage systems etc.
2. Possess a strong awareness of current and emerging industry standards including Uptime Institute, TIA 942 and local standard as well as vendors and technologies as that relate to the Data Center facilities.
3. Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Revit and industry standard structural modelling software.
4. Be able to independently develop businesses, have good interpersonal and organizational communication skills, have the ability to communicate with business executives, and establish stable customer relationships.
5. Vendor and consultant management skills.
Profil du poste
• -Excellent Communication Skills, High ability of fast learning and practice.
• Proficiency in Data center facility, regulations, and standards across the North Africa region. International project and program experience.
• Excellent communication skills capability, attention to detail, and high quality standards.
• Ability to effectively communicate design standards to internal and external project partners.
• Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously and good project management capability.
• Ability to travel internationally.
Fluent in English would be an asset.
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your CV in ENGLISH version to [email protected] and specifying in the subject the job title.