Product and Customer Support Officer for Africa
The Product and Customer Support Officer for Africa is a strategic position within the Operations unit in Koltiva. The Product and Customer Support Officer’s goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications.
The Product and Customer Support Officer will play a critical role in the Operations unit as Koltiva continues to grow internationally. This is a tremendous opportunity for a multilingual and outgoing multitasker to maximize and strengthen the international reach of a well-respected, high-impact start-up company.
The Product and Customer Support Officer for Africa will work remotely, communicating with Koltiva’s main office in Indonesia, and with other remote locations around the world.
- Assist customers and users with their enquiries and complaints;
- Replicate issues and provide appropriate solutions or workarounds, and follow up to ensure issue resolution as per agreed SLA;
- Create tickets of requests, questions and complaints, assign the tickets to the appropriate teams and follow up;
- Work closely with development and operation teams;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, commerce, or related field;
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications;
- Previous experience using enterprise customer service software, Freshdesk a plus;
- Previous experience in Customer Support a plus;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent time-management and initiative;
- Ability to work remotely, maintain availability and connectivity during business hours;
- Proficient in Office365, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in oral and written French and English, other languages a plus;
How do you apply to Koltiva?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to email@example.com with the subject : PCS - Africa
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.