Description du poste
Indexiom stands for Innovative Digital experts in one mouseclick, we unlock the potential of companies working in Africa by providing at optimized cost consulting services and world-class strategic and operational skills in digital, data science and Web, Graphic, video & Motion Design.
We define us as THE marketing agency as we integrate the whole pipeline of business and social value creation from questionning the market need to building the consumer advocacy through launching innovative 360° online and offline campaigns.
We are organized as a global network of business and technical expert partners spread across the agency in three hubs that are:
– Market Research(Indexiom Zér?)
– Digital (Indexiom St?dios) and
– Marketing activation(Indexiom Command??s).
As part of our launch in 21 countries in French-speaking Africa, we are recruiting partners with high potential to unlock the potential of our clients.
Type of contract: Part-Time , Partnership
Remuneration: 1% to 3% of the net profit realized on each market obtain by any hub of the agency
Business Hub: Indexiom Zér?
Travel: From 5% to 25%
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Ensuring that personnel needs are satisfied by establishing, managing, and improving programs for recruiting, hiring, and evaluating personnel.
· Recruiting and onboarding new hires.
· Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Implementing and managing employee benefits programs and communicating benefits
· Evaluating and recommending new benefits programs to management.
· Managing regular payroll and variable compensation programs.
· Working with Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Operations personnel to address departmental needs.
· Cultivating an atmosphere of innovation and teamwork and encouraging constant individual and organizational improvement.
Profil du poste
-From BTS, DUT or Bachelor?s degree in Human Ressources management, HR Com to MBA/phD in Business Management
-Experience in maret research, digital(web, graphic, video and motion), marketing activation or business Development
-Strong client focus and ability to understand and achieve client needs and close business opportunities
-Strong communication skills ? exceptional ability to use data to tell a story
-Ability to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial, fast paced growth organization
-Ability and motivation to plan, organize, develop, implement and achieve planned results
-Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
-Microsoft Office 365
Dossiers de candidature
– CV to [email protected]
– Mail Subject: ID10 – HR Director