HABITAT FOR HUMANITY COTE D'IVOIRE
Description du poste
The Projects Supervisor will be responsible for the administration and implementation of projects within Côte d’Ivoire. The Project Supervisor is responsible for the compliance of the project requirements on sites– ensuring target deliverables are met on time and within budget.
The areas of responsibility for this position are listed below:
• Supervise HFH Côte d’Ivoire’ Programs at the field level: Save and Build, VGH, WASH and Advocacy
• Supervise data collection regarding all selection on the ground
• Submit a pre selection reports regarding the selection of communities and beneficiaries
• Facilitate and organize communities, and Home-Partners to fill out house construction agreement and obtain the signatures from all related parties before construction begins.
• Monitoring and reporting of operational aspects of all projects related to HFH Côte d’Ivoire programs.
• Oversee the construction of all structures (houses, latrines, water pumps, etc.).
• Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation assessments on project objectives
• Support and manage volunteers, local committees’ members at the field level by making trips as necessary to construction and training sites.
• Managing, integrating, and supporting volunteers and local committees’ members.
• Providing management, supervision and capacity building of the local committees’ members.
• Communicating and liaising with provincial authorities, community leaders, and local partners.
• Developing and managing comprehensive activity plans, including resource needs analysis covering time frames of project contracts.
• Monitoring all project needs on sites
• Ensuring all tools are completed
• Approves action plans for volunteers groups
• Ensure that local committees are meeting deadlines and targets.
• Ensure that a clear and transparent paper system at the local level (orders, invoices, receipts, and inventories) is maintained for all orders, purchases, delivery and reception of material and goods.
• Ensure the signatures of all support document by local committee and Home partners after the completion of the houses
• Ensure the effective transferred of the infrastructures and houses with the signatures of supporting documentation
• Developing and maintaining relationships with local authorities and churches, NGO's, and other stakeholders, with the objective of raising public awareness of HFH Côte d’Ivoire and ensuring good co-operation with partners
• Elaborate and submit GMT quarterly reports,
Profil du poste
• University degree in Social Sciences, local development, Sociology, Management, project management, or related field.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience working with communities.
• Uphold and fully commitment to Habitat for Humanity Vision, Mission Statement, Mission Principles and all policies available (see list of policies).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with donor and
• local and international organizations
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
• Ability to train and mentor local organizations, often with limited capacity, on grants management and reporting preferred.
• Fluency in written and spoken French and local language
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of international donors’ grants;
• Demonstrated ability to exercise financial oversight of projects
• Demonstrated creativity and productivity in communications.
• Demonstrated ability to listen to and support communities
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES / INDICATORS
• Family selection, construction, and expenses conducted
• Ensure that all beneficiaries listed received support through family follow up methodology
• Ensure that all documents related training, housing supports, and family follow up must be accessible and filed properly.
• Good relationship with government agencies, local authorities and other International NGOs, Local NGOs partners are maintained.
• Ensure properly, quality of project products, transparency and timely performance
• Communities mobilized
• Partnership & networks developed
• Saving groups organized.
• Target reached
• Familiar to WASH activities
Dossiers de candidature
For more detailed information about this announcement,
- visit http://www.habitatci.org or call us at, (225) 27 22 41 97 75.
- Send a cover letter and a resume at: [email protected]
- Closing date: June 30th, 2021.
HFH values and seeks diversity in its workforce, is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.